Courtney recently tagged me in the ever-popular Stylish Blogger award! Woohoo!
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
So, here we go! :)
- In college I was involved in a million and a half [that’s an exact count] honor societies, clubs, teams, and organizations. I rarely had any free time but had a blast. I don’t want to go back to college per se but I do miss my college friends and wish we could get together more often. Next weekend I’m going to visit my roommate of 3 years and I can’t wait!
- My favorite movie of all time is My Best Friend’s Wedding. I think it’s the perfect combination of comedy, drama, and romance. I practically have the whole thing memorized. When the big VHS to DVD switcharoo happened, MBFW [as I call it in my head] was one of the few movies that I bought right away on DVD as a VHS replacement.
- I have only had one part time job in my life and that’s the job I currently hold right now, working in the office of the African Studies Collection at my university library. Some aspects are more tedious than others, but it definitely isn’t the typical office filing/typing job. I love it! My only other jobs have been working on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU) for two years post-graduation and working for two summers at Camp Tecumseh, a local YMCA camp. All have been great!! Oh, and I also babysat alot in high school!
- I spent the better part of May 2005-August 2006 abroad. May-June 2005 were spent in Lesotho doing service work/taking classes, September-December 2005 were spent studying abroad in Cameroon, and June-August 2006 were spent on summer project with CRU in Nice, France. I love traveling and can’t wait to do more!
- Growing up I had 3 cats [at different times] and a dog. Now, I have one cat and want another… but we’ll see on that!
- My wedding day was one of the best days of my life. I loved my dress and loved the ceremony! While there are some things about the day I wish I could change [how long the photos took for example], it was a great day and I wouldn’t have it any different if I could do it again! Our photographer was great, by the way!
- I love having weird combination of ice cream. Right now, we have mango sherbet and chocolate pretzel ice cream in the freezer and I love having a bowl with a scoop of each! Everyone else thinks it’s weird but I think it is delish!!
Now to pass on the award to bloggers whose responses I’d like to read…
[in no particular order, not exactly 15, and I’m sorry if you already did this!]
- Eats Well With Others
- Jenna’s Everything Blog
- The Hungry Runner Girl
- She Runs, She Eats
- That Hoosier Girl
- The Runner’s Plate
- A Hungry Spoon
- The Brunette Foodie
- What Megan’s Making
And finally… be sure to check out my guest post on meal planning tips at Today’s Housewife! I recently joined their food team and will be posting there once a month. :)
Happy Friday! Any exciting plans??