Dinner: Homemade Chipotle Bowls
- Chipotle Lime Rice
- Black Beans [recipe forthcoming]
- Spicy Rubbed Chicken [boneless, skinless chicken breast rubbed with chili powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, cumin, freshly ground lemon pepper, and garlic... drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and baked at 325 for about 30 minutes]
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Avocado
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Smoky Peach Salsa <— the best jarred salsa I’ve ever had!
- with green Tabasco sauce for Ben!
Dessert: Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
recipe to come… but pretty similar to these delicious treats
Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!