Happy Easter! What are your plans today? Aside from church, Ben and I just plan to relax at home. Traveling to see one of our families for Easter isn’t something we have done since living in Nashville. My family is 5-6ish hours away and Ben’s is 8ish…and both distances are hard when you have to be at work on Monday. We plan to make Asian Turkey Meatballs for lunch. Usually I would make us a special meal, but I’ve been freezer cooking all week and want to just have a relaxing day instead. I was telling Ben that I felt bad not making him something nice for Easter lunch and he just said, “well, Jesus doesn’t hate Asians so I don’t see what the big deal is.” Touché! [And I hestitate posting something like that but I PROMISE that statement was made with utmost sincerity. 🙂 We believe today, and all days, in Jesus… and I just thought that statement was really funny and also, extremely true.] I have a great husband and am thankful that he doesn’t want me to use up all my energy making a fancy meal for two when I just don’t feel like it right now. I don’t have a great segway into this week’s meal plan, so without further ado… enjoy!
- Sausage and Spinach Alfredo – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sausage and Ranch Potato Skillet with Fried Eggs – The Pajama Chef
- Pesto Pasta – Pies and Plots
- 3 Cheese White Pizza with Truffle Oil – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- Lighter Chicken Bellagio – The Spiffy Cookie
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole – Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Snack Mix – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress | Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
2 thoughts on “Menu Plan”
haha that sounds like something my husband would say (also coming from people who believe!)
This meal plan looks wonderful! Although it’s making me hungry for dinner… lol
haha glad to know my husband isn’t the only one like that! 🙂