So, I know this isn’t a recipe… in fact, it’s, dare I say, something better! And I will be back with some yummy pancakes tomorrow, don’t you fret. 🙂
I was recently contacted by the nice folks at CSN stores with the opportunity to host my first giveaway for you, my awesome readers. I’m so excited about the chance to give one of you a $35 gift code to use in one of their 200+ online stores. CSN stores sell everything from computer desks for home to cookware to coffeemakers to home decor.
What would I pick? Probably these sweet-looking baking dishes from Rachael Ray. I can only imagine how wonderful my Southwest Pepperjack Baked Penne would look bubbling out of those cute dishes. But alas… I am not eligible for this giveaway. You are though!
Here’s how you can enter. Only the first is mandatory; the rest are optional but increase your chances of winning. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, along with a valid email address.
- Mandatory: Subscribe to my blog in a reader or by email. Links are on the right, underneath the search box. Already a subscriber? That works too! Just let me know how you subscribe in the comments.
- Optional: Visit CSN stores and let me know in the comments what you what you might pick if you win!
- Optional: Ben’s birthday is coming up soon–he’s a St. Patrick’s Day baby–and I’m trying to plan his birthday dessert. Help me decide what I should make for him! Leave me a link, recipe, and/or description of your favorite birthday dessert… it doesn’t have to be cake, he’s pretty open minded.
- Optional: Follow @ThePajamaChef and @CSNStores on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway, linking to this post. Leave me the link to your tweet in the comments.
- Optional: Link to this giveaway from your blog, Facebook, etc. and let me know in the comments.
Entries will be accepted until Sunday, March 13, 2011 at midnight Eastern time. Winner will be selected randomly through Random.org and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before an alternate winner will be chosen.
Giveaway open only to residents of the United States and Canada.
Thanks and good luck!
65 thoughts on “My First Giveaway!”
Tiramisu! Sadly, I don’t have a perfect recipe yet, but everyone loves tiramisu, don’t they?
I follow you and CSN on Twitter and I tweeted!
I shared on Facebook!
Subscribed via email!
sazzyfrazz at gmail dot com
Comments are closed.