Another week has come and gone… my oh my, I can’t believe we’re already getting into MARCH! Ben and I were talking this week and realized that we could have a baby next month. Hopefully not, since baby boy is due May 10th… so he’d be a little early, but it’s still a possibility. Yikes. Not ready yet!! This month is going to be a busy one for us. We have our hospital class next Saturday, then it’ll be Ben’s birthday week. Ben is a St. Paddy’s Day baby :)… then his spring break is the week leading up to Easter. I’m taking the week off work too so we can spend some quality time getting the nursery done. Then right at the beginning of April my family and some friends are coming to town for my baby shower. 🙂 This month is going to be over before I know it and then for realz our baby will be here. Ready or not!
Needless to say, menu planning is a MUST these days. That’s why I’m thankful that some blogging friends have joined together to make a group menu plan, full of tasty and wonderfully family friendly dishes. Personally, I’m feeling a little partial towards that creamy chicken tortilla soup. YUM! Love me some Tex-Mex [just typed “Text-Mex” hahahaha]. Hope you enjoy! 🙂
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
- Easy Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet (Homemade Hamburger Helper) – Big Bear’s Wife
- Mom’s Pot Roast – The Cooking Actress
- Vegetable Fried Quinoa – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Simply Delicious Chicken and Dumplings – Foodtastic Mom
- Cinnamon Applesauce Granola – The Pajama Chef
- Tiramisu for Two – Big Bear’s Wife
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!