Happy Sunday! I’m especially excited about this coming week. It’s Ben’s spring break, so he obviously has the week off from school…and I took the week off from work so we could get a lot done around the house [and have time to relax] before baby comes in May! We have to get the nursery ready, get started on some yardwork for the spring [blahhh], and I also hope to do some freezer cooking to make life after baby just a little bit easier. Plus, next weekend is Easter! Hooray! Anyway, here are some yummy meal ideas for the week. Enjoy, friends. 🙂
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
- Cheesy Popper Chicken with Strawberry Salsa and Guacamole Rice – Foodtastic Mom
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Easy Weeknight Baked Chicken Parmesan – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sweet Potato Chorizo Chile Mac – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Easy Chilaquiles – Pies and Plots
Easter Sunday Side Dish
- Baked Cheddar and Scallion Mashed Potatoes – The Cooking Actress
- Asian Pear Dutch Baby with Blackberry Syrup – Foodtastic Mom
- Toasted Coconut Bird’s Nest Krispies Treats – The Spiffy Cookie
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!