Happy Easter! What are your plans today? Aside from church, Ben and I just plan to relax at home. Traveling to see one of our families for Easter isn’t something we have done since living in Nashville. My family is 5-6ish hours away and Ben’s is 8ish…and both distances are hard when you have to be at work on Monday. We plan to make Asian Turkey Meatballs for lunch. Usually I would make us a special meal, but I’ve been freezer cooking all week and want to just have a relaxing day instead. I was telling Ben that I felt bad not making him something nice for Easter lunch and he just said, “well, Jesus doesn’t hate Asians so I don’t see what the big deal is.” Touché! [And I hestitate posting something like that but I PROMISE that statement was made with utmost sincerity. 🙂 We believe today, and all days, in Jesus… and I just thought that statement was really funny and also, extremely true.] I have a great husband and am thankful that he doesn’t want me to use up all my energy making a fancy meal for two when I just don’t feel like it right now. I don’t have a great segway into this week’s meal plan, so without further ado… enjoy!
- Sausage and Spinach Alfredo – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sausage and Ranch Potato Skillet with Fried Eggs – The Pajama Chef
- Pesto Pasta – Pies and Plots
- 3 Cheese White Pizza with Truffle Oil – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- Lighter Chicken Bellagio – The Spiffy Cookie
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole – Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Snack Mix – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!