Another week, another meal plan. 🙂 It’s crazy how quickly April is flying by. Today is one month til this little baby is due! I can’t wait to show you nursery pics soon. What’s the best thing you’ve had to eat recently? For me, it’s probably been anything grilled. It’s so fun to break out the grill [errr, have Ben break out the grill] after winter comes to an end and grill anything and everything! Grilled veggies in our grill basket and kebobs are always a favorite around here, as are Ben’s turkey burgers. I don’t know what it is but he makes the BEST turkey burgers. We especially like them eaten with lettuce instead of a bun. Don’t get me wrong, regular burgers on a bun are delicious too but his turkey burgers can’t be beat! Hopefully I can get him to share the recipe on the blog this year. It’s been way too long since he did an OTT post! 🙂 Have a great week!
- Cod Caesar Salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked Honey Chicken Nuggets with Homemade Chick-Fil-A Sauce – The Pajama Chef
- Protein Packed Blueberry Chicken Salad – Pies and Plots
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Make Your Own Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Kofta Platter – The Spiffy Cookie
- Southern Fried Okra – Big Bear’s Wife
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Crumb Cake – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!