Happy Sunday! How has your weekend been so far? Ours has been lovely. We spent Friday evening and part of Saturday at a marriage conference at our church. They brought in Dan Allender, a well known Christian author/therapist and let me just say he was phenomenal! This may sound a little funny but I had no idea a therapist could be as funny as he was. 🙂 But it was really a good time to focus on us as couple and on our marriage since things will be changing in major ways for us in just a matter of weeks. Sorry, you’re probably sick of hearing me say “baby will be here in ___ number of weeks.” It’s three, if you’re counting. Crazy! Over the past week I made a huge Amazon purchase to fill in the gaps from our generous baby showers and now we’re just waiting on the last things to arrive [thank you Amazon Prime 20% discount on diapers…coming Friday to a house near you!].I think the plan for this afternoon is to install the car seat and assemble the stroller and pack the hospital bags. Then we’ll be ready? Or something like that. Eeeek! Good thing our meals are covered. 🙂 Hope you enjoy as always!!
- Moroccan Lentil Soup – Pies and Plots
- Baked Parmesan Chicken “Fries” – The Cooking Actress
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Foodtastic Mom
- Sriracha-Jack Pizza – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Cheesy Chicken & Sausage Pasta – Big Bear’s Wife
- Simple Teriyaki Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Doughnut Muffins – Pies and Plots
- Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed S’mores Brownies – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!