It’s the first full week of summer! Crazy, huh? It’s felt like summer for a long time here in Nashville, but the calendar said otherwise I suppose. Oh well, now that it’s summer, let’s eat some tasty summer food! To me that means watermelon, berries, burgers, hot dogs, and crisp salads. I like those foods year round, but in the summertime they just taste better I think. 🙂 What do you like to eat in the summertime? Below are some of our favorite summer entrees. Chime in with your favorite summer recipes! I’d love to try them out. 🙂 Have a great week!!
- Grilled Chicken Gyro Salad with Pita Croutons – The Spiffy Cookie
- Freezer Coney Dogs – Foodtastic Mom
- Blueberry Burgers – The Pajama Chef
- Island Jerk Pork – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Roasted Garlic, Chicken, and Herb White Pizza – The Cooking Actress
- Chicken Stock Poached Pears with Broiled Pork – Pies and Plots
- Build Your Own Smoothie – The Spiffy Cookie
- S’mores Bundt Cake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!