Happy Sunday! It’s going to be another good week of meals here! I am just in love with so many of the recipes my bloggy friends have suggested for our meal plan this week. You don’t want to miss my Oatmeal Fudge Bars for dessert. They are absolutely worth turning the oven on for–the fudge layer is the best! Have a great week. 🙂
- Albacore Tuna Stir Fry – Big Bear’s Wife
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps – The Pajama Chef
- Glazed Salmon with Strawberry Salsa – Pies and Plots
- Sundried Tomato and Goat Cheese Rigatoni – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Make Your Own Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Mexican Stuffed Zucchini Boats – The Spiffy Cookie
- Grilled Corn with Chili Lime Buttery Spread – Big Bear’s Wide
- Oatmeal Fudge Bars – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!