Happy Sunday! Are you ready for a delicious week ahead? I know I am! It’s so fun that it’s getting *just a bit* cooler out so we can make SOUP for dinner now. Last week I made some curried red lentil soup that I love [and will have to share the recipe soon. This week, my black bean soup is up for Wednesday. You need to make it this fall–it is so hearty and flavorful! Enjoy, friends!
- Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas – The Spiffy Cookie
- The Best Tomato Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- Black Bean Soup Like You Mean It – The Pajama Chef
- Roast Beef Grilled Cheese – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Grandma’s Beef Stroganoff – The Cooking Actress
- Healthy Zucchini Soup – Pies and Plots
- Overnight, Slow Cooker Ice Cream Oatmeal – The Spiffy Cookie
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!