Happy Sunday! It’s been a good week [even though I have a cold :(] and a good weekend because my parents came to visit. 🙂 Here’s a look ahead at some meal ideas for the week. That garlic bread sounds amazing–much better than the easy version I threw in the oven this week with our spaghetti. Yum! And be sure to come back to the blog this week–it’s #Chocotoberfest2016 time and I have lots of great chocolate recipes coming your way! Plus a fantastic giveaway. See you here tomorrow! 🙂
- Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce – Foodtastic Mom
- Beet & Goat Cheese Pizza with Cauliflower Crust (Beetza) – The Spiffy Cookie
- Thomas’s Easy Chili Recipe – Big Bear’s Wife
- Beef Stroganoff – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Chicken Stock Poached Pears with Broiled Pork – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- The World’s Best Garlic Bread – Foodtastic Mom
- Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!