Daylight Savings ends today! Or ended early this morning, that is. Did you remember to fall back? What did you do with your extra hour? Something good, I hope. Last year I made Cinnamon Rolls. I hope to this year as well–a tradition of sorts–but we’ll see what the little guy lets me do before church this morning. 🙂 Speaking of the little guy… #BabyVolde turned six months old yesterday! I can hardly believe it–he’s getting SO big. He’ll be starting solids soon too–so look for a post about baby food sometime in the near future! But for now, you can enjoy a great week of big-people eats below. Everything sounds delcious, and don’t miss dessert! My Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Cups are better than the Reese’s you’ve been stealing from your kids’ Halloween candy stash all week long. Make them today–they’re super simple. Enjoy!!
- The Lazy Southern’s Shrimp and Grits – Big Bear’s Wife
- 1970s Style Tacos – The Pajama Chef
- Spiced Sweet Potato Fries with Chicken Patties – Pies and Plots
- Sicilian “Enchiladas” – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Supreme Mashed Potato Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Baked Penne with Slow Cooker Bolognese – The Spiffy Cookie
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes – Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter Cups – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress | Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!