Hope you guys all had a lovely [and delicious] Thanksgiving! We sure did… it was so nice to relax! But now back to reality… at least until Christmas in a few weeks. Can’t wait! I love getting to be home with my little guy. 🙂
- Pumpkin Shepherd’s Pie – Foodtastic Mom
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos with Black Beans and Kale Ceviche – The Spiffy Cookie
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Bake with Idahoan Signature Russets – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked Pizza Pasta – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Halibut en Papillote – Pies and Plots
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuits Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Copycat Lou Malnati’s Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Cookie Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef | Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
2 thoughts on “Menu Plan”
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!! You’re making me hungry for dinner right now! haha