Ahhh guys, I’m so sorry! This post is way overdue–the first day of football season has come and gone, but you’ll have many more days to come. Hope you enjoy these great recipes from my fellow food bloggers. 🙂
- Classic French Onion Dressing & Dip – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Easy and Healthy Seasoned Grilled Chicken Breasts – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Grandpa’s hot dog sauce – Savory Moments
- Skinny Southwest Chicken Dip – The Pajama Chef
- Puppy Chow – The Cooking Actress
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Loaded BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos – The Spiffy Cookie
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Savory Moments | The Pajama ChefThe Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
1 thought on “Tailgating Recipes for September”
Yum to all of this, but I especially want those nachos!!