Update: 11/24/2012 – giveaway is closed. Winner is Alice, who said “Im following your blog!” Congrats! Please email me back with your contact information.
So remember a couple weeks ago when I shared the recipe for Pollo alla Poggia Alloro [aka the best roasted chicken I ever had] and reviewed the cookbook A Family Farm in Tuscany by Sarah Fiorini?
Well, today I am happy to announce that I was given one  copy by the publisher to give away to one of my wonderful readers! Yay! I know you are going to love it just as much as I do. You can check out my previous post for more details about the book and it’s lovely photography, amazing recipes, and fabulous story of life on an Italian farm. If I could live there, I would in a heartbeat. Even though I’ve never been to Italy. Ha! 🙂
There are up to five entries for this giveaway. Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry so it is properly counted.
Here’s how to enter:
- Mandatory entry: leave a comment about your favorite Italian dish. That’s all.
- Optional entry: Visit the farm’s website and come back and leave a new comment about something you learned or were interested in or would want to do there. Could be as simple as telling me what kind of wine you’d like to try if you got to visit.
- Optional entry: start following Sarah Fioroni and me on Twitter, then tweet about the giveaway [include the link to this post and mention both of us in your tweet]. Come back and leave the link in a new comment.
- Optional entry: share this giveaway on Facebook, and then come back and tell me you did so in a new comment.
- Optional entry: start following my blog via email or RSS [links at the right] and come back and leave a new comment telling me you’re a follower.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 23, 2012 at midnight Eastern time. One  Winner will be selected randomly through Random.org and will be contacted via email on Saturday, November 24, 2012. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address before an alternate winner will be chosen.
Giveaway open only to residents of the United States.
Thanks and good luck!