Another week, another installment of our group weekly menu plans! I love having a menu plan to work from because it a) forces me to make a grocery list [I looove the grocery store and could wander around for hours there] and b) gives me direction on what to make for dinner after a long day at work.
I love to eat out [I think the theme here is that I love to eat and love food–good food–in general] but I know it’s not good to eat out every day. It’s so expensive too! I recently read that you save about $7-8 per day if you pack your lunch [because it costs about $2-3 for ingredients for lunch from the grocery store, and about $9-11 if you eat out for lunch]. Obviously those numbers can be twisted depending on individual circumstances, but regardless–whether you get into frequent habits of eating out for lunch, dinner, OR breakfast–the costs add up. I’d rather balance out a nice meal every now and then with some good home cooking, like these dinner ideas below! Hope you enjoy! What’s on the menu at YOUR house this week?!? 🙂
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
- Turkey Spinach Provolone Pastry – The Cooking Actress
- Healthy Baked Tuna Quinoa Cakes – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Brisket – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Zin-Zen Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Garlic Roasted Chicken Thighs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Crispy Baked Onion Rings – The Cooking Actress
- Coconut Cream Pie – Pies and Plots
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!