Well… it’s May! Happy birthday month, baby! [Ya know, unless the time between writing this post and it going live meant that Baby came in April. Ha.] This is my last week of work until September…and it’s Ben’s last week too! I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it much, but Ben’s school is pretty much awesome and is giving him a month of paternity leave…which just so happens to correspond with the end of the school year. So we’ll have lots of togetherness, lots of learning how to take care of baby together, and [hopefully] lots of good times! If there’s a better way to get to know our baby and learn how to be parents, well, then I don’t know what that would be. I’m pretty stoked. But you know what? I’m also excited for these meals! So much goodness. Those vegetarian “cheeseburger” nachos sound pretty intriguing, and if you make anything from this list, I highly suggest you try out my BBQ chicken salad. It’s top notch! A good runner up dish would be my freezer breakfast burritos. I used to make these all the time for Ben to have an easy breakfast to take to work… when school starts up again in the fall, I should get back into that habit. They are delish! Have a great week, friends! 🙂
- BBQ Chicken Salad with Jalapeno Basil Ranch Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- Chicken and Broccoli Penne Alfredo – Big Bear’s Wife
- French Dip Sandwiches – The Cooking Actress
- Vegetarian “Cheeseburger” Nachos – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Greek Yogurt Gnocchi with Spicy Pesto – The Spiffy Cookie
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake – Foodtastic Mom
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos – The Pajama Chef
- Hummingbird Cake – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!