I’m a little late posting this menu plan this week… but for good reason! #BabyVolde is here! Hooray!
Our son was actually born 10 days ago, on Cinco de Mayo! He was a little early but completely healthy so we are thankful. 🙂 We’ve been home for over a week now and are adjusting [as much as we can] to life with a little one. Blog posts will be a little sporadic as we get settled, but I’ll be back at it as soon as possible! 🙂
I’m sure I’ll share more baby stuff later, but for now… let’s eat! 🙂
- Pesto Chicken with Spinach & Wild Rice – The Spiffy Cookie
- Gyro Stew – Foodtastic Mom
- Turkey Sloppy Joes – The Pajama Chef
- Easy 30 Minute Brown Butter Chicken Pasta – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Toasted Ricotta Gnocchi with Parmesan Truffle Cream Sauce – The Cooking Actress
- Prime Rib Roast – Pies and Plots
- Greek Yogurt-Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes – The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry Shortcake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!