Good morning, friends! Hope your weekend has been absolutely lovely! It is definitely feeling like summertime in Nashville lately… and I’m now officially on maternity leave [as is Ben–errr, paternity leave–woohoo!]. So we’re just waiting on baby to come. I’ll probably share the news and a photo on Instagram or Facebook first, so be sure to follow me for baby news. 🙂 In the meantime, scroll down for lots of yummy meal ideas. My contribution was my Asian Turkey Meatballs. Served over carrot rice with lots of fresh herbs, Ben and I eat this for dinner at least once a month. They are so good! If you haven’t tried them, you’re missing out. 🙂 Have a great week, friends!
- One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Mushroom Quinoa Soup – Pies and Plots
- Smoky Chipotle Quinoa Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Raspberry Grilled Chicken Salad with Candied Cayenne Almonds – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Asian Turkey Meatballs with Carrot Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Hunt’s Classic Skillet Lasagna – Big Bear’s Wife
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Tater Tots – The Cooking Actress
- Flourless Triple Peanut Butter Cookies – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie |
Foodtastic Mom | The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
1 thought on “Menu Plan”
Everything looks delicious!
Best wishes with your new baby!