My blog has definitely taken a backseat to the baby, that’s for sure. So sorry this menu plan is being posted later in the day on Sunday then I would have liked. Baby Volde [still trying to come up with a fun blog nickname for him… his name isn’t really Volde haha] just likes to be held all the time and he’s little so I can’t resist! I’ve been sharing cute pics on insta if you want to follow me there!https://www.instagram.com/p/BFtPnrGMCHj/?taken-by=thepajamachef
This week I was able to try out our newborn photographer’s Baby K’tan baby carrier and I’m ordering one for us today, so hopefully he will like to be carried sometimes so I can have two arms again. Haha! But anyways, I’ll be honest–I probably won’t make any of these meals this week. Freezer meals and meals from friends for the win! 🙂 But tomorrow is our 7th anniversary… yay! We plan to go out for breakfast [how early/late is totally baby-dependent] and then Ben is going to grill for us. I plan to make a cobbler. It’ll be my first baking project post baby, and the recipe is super easy–melt butter, mix a few things, add the fruit… bake. Hopefully it’ll be a success! 🙂 Have a great week, guys!
- Whole Shrimp with Bacon and Collards – Big Bear’s Wife
- Eggplant Caponata Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- Mom’s Individual Meatloaves – Pies and Plots
- Breadcrumb Crusted Cod – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Ballpark Brat Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Mexican Stuffed Shells – The Spiffy Cookie
- Cheesy Skillet Au Gratin Potatoes – Big Bear’s Wife
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!