It’s hard to believe another week has passed… every week our little baby grows more and more. Crazy! This week he will be ONE MONTH old! Last week we had a lot of fun together [and a few sleepless nights]. I even got to do a little baking! I hesitate to call it baking because they were actually no-bake granola bars, but still. They are delicious and I am addicted. I typed up the recipe to share so hopefully a recipe post will go up soon. Woohoo! And now, onward to the good stuff! I can’t decide which meal sounds the best… hard to tell, but you can’t go wrong here! Have a great week, friends. 🙂
- White Bean Kale Soup – Pies and Plots
- Creamy Chicken on Biscuits – The Cooking Actress
- Kentucky Hot Brown Mac and Cheese – Foodtastic Mom
- Spicy Taco Burgers with Guacamole and Corn – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Apple BBQ Chicken & Slaw – The Pajama Chef
- Almond Butter Granola – Pies and Plots
- Peanut Butter Butterfinger Ice Cream – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress | Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!