Hey it’s Sunday! And Father’s Day! Happy First Father’s Day to my amazing husband! It’s been so fun to see you become a dad over the past month and a half. 🙂 Here’s a great shot of Ben with our son at our newborn photo shoot with Harpeth Photography. LOVE!
I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating all the fathers in your life! Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful dad! Baby and I love you so much! 🙂 Can’t wait to celebrate later. 🙂 Enjoy the meal plan for the week–but don’t spend too much time planning. I know I’ll be spending the day with family instead! Enjoy, friends!
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna – The Cooking Actress
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas – Pies and Plots
- Spicy Mustard & Sweet Potato Turkey Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Thai One Pot Pasta – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Chicken Tinga Tacos – The Pajama Chef
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked French Fries with Rosemary – The Cooking Actress
- Black and Blueberry Buckle – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Foodtastic Mom | The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!