Happy Sunday! What have you been up to this weekend? We have been enjoying the beautiful weather with our lil baby! He’s growing so fast. 🙂 We hope to grill today…and by we, I mean I hope Ben grills, haha. I hope it’s not too hot, but we shall see. It’s been fun getting to go out and about more as the baby grows, but being home and having a great meal that’s not from the freezer [though I am SO grateful for March Sarah who made lots of freezer meals] is super nice too. 🙂 Anyways, onto the meals for the week! I probably say this every week, but I’m so glad that a group of us have paired together to make these meal plans. It’s so nice to get ideas from others, amiright? Enjoy!
- Sriracha Fried Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Garlic Pork Chops with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – Big Bear’s Wife
- Faux Fried Chicken Tenders – The Cooking Actress
- Healthy Zucchini Soup – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Greek Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough – The Spiffy Cookie
- Bourbon Brined Pork with Candied Bacon Butter – Foodtastic Mom
- Maple Berry Overnight Oats – The Pajama Chef
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream (no machine required) – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!