Hey everyone! How has your weekend been so far? Mine has been great–as has the past week, since Baby Volde and I have been in South Carolina at my parents’ new house in Bluffton. My sister, nephew, and some other relatives have been here too so it’s been great! But we are looking forward to a normal week, and to seeing Ben soon! He had to stay home and work. Boo! But alas, someone’s gotta bring home the bacon. And speaking of bacon… check out the meal plan below. You don’t want to miss my grandma’s recipe for blueberry muffins!! They are simply the BEST! 🙂 Have a wonderful Sunday, all!
- Thai Tofu Ramen – The Pajama Chef
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken – Big Bear’s Wife
- Cheesy Chicken & Onion Skillet – The Cooking Actress
- Sweet Potato Salad – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Fig, Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Summer Chowder – Foodtastic Mom
- Grandma’s Blueberry Muffins – The Pajama Chef
- Thin Mint Ice Cream – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!