Happy weekend! This weekend has been fun. Since Ben went back to work this week, it was nice to have him home for a couple days. 🙂 We’ve gone on a couple of family walks, enjoyed ice cream for National Ice Cream Day or Month or whatever the holiday technically is, and just hung out together. Tonight we plan to grill. Yay! And without further ado… here’s our meal plan for the week! Hope your week is tasty! 🙂
- Perfectly Grilled Pork Chops – Foodtastic Mom
- Oven-Fried Avocado Tacos with Cilantro Lime Creme – The Spiffy Cookie
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet – Big Bear’s Wife
- Cincinnati Turkey Chili – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Fiesta Burgers – Pies and Plots
- Butter Baked Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- Corn and Edamame Sesame Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Blackberry Tart – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!