I can’t believe tomorrow is AUGUST 1st. Summer with our little man has gone by wayyyy too quickly. Boo! 😦 I don’t know about you, but I plan to soak up all of summer that I can. I go back to work the day after Labor Day, and that’s approaching faster than I would like. But I am thankful that I’ll be home with him for his first four months, so that’s not anything to complain about. 🙂 Anyways, on with the meal plan for the week that I’ve cooked up [ha ha ha] with a few blogging friends. Hope you enjoy!
- Brown Butter Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- Five Ingredient Vegetable Frittata – Pies and Plots
- Chicken Parmeatballs & Crispy Polenta – The Spiffy Cookie
- Rainbow Lasagna Rolls – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Thai Beef Skewers – The Pajama Chef
- Grilled Shrimp and Peach Kabobs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Zucchini & Tomato Skillet – The Cooking Actress
- Sour Cherry Bundt Cake – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!