Happy Sunday! Have you had a good weekend? I’ve enjoyed getting to watch the Olympics! I love Olympic season and I must say, having a baby to feed and cuddle gives me a great excuse for plopping in front of the tv to watch as many events as I can. Haha. I think in a couple days I’ll be regretting staying up so late though… but alas, onto the yummy food! One thing I love about doing these group meal plans is that I get to find new recipes too. The breakfast bowls below with quinoa and a fried egg look DIVINE! I know I’ll be making them this week for sure. 🙂 Enjoy!
- Cheesy Vegetable Enchiladas – The Spiffy Cookie
- Pineapple Marinated Steak Tacos with Chimichurri Sauce – Foodtastic Mom
- Kale Fried Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Caprese Chicken Sheet Pan Meal – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Smoked Sausage Fried Rice – The Cooking Actress
- Halibut en Papillote – Pies and Plots
- Breakfast Quinoa Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- French Strawberry Cake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!