Happy Sunday! This past week was my first week back at work, and #BabyVolde’s first week at daycare. Thankfully it was a short week [yay Labor Day] so we got to ease into things a little bit. There were times that were hard and times that were good, but we’ve had a fun family weekend together. 🙂 Evenings have been tough though because the babe wants to be held alllll the time so it’s like a flashback to newborn days! I’m going to have to get into weekend meal prep to make dinner happen. If you have any tips, I’m all ears! Since it is 9/11 today I also wanted to mention that… very surreal that it occurred 15 years ago today. Thoughts and prayers to all on this day. Have a great week!
- Cheeseburger Sliders – The Cooking Actress
- Easy Chilaquiles – Pies and Plots
- Chicken Parmesan Salad – The Spiffy Cookie
- Pork Apple Meatballs with Hard Cider Gravy – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Amish Cheeseburger Soup – The Pajama Chef
- Spaghetti Carbonara – Big Bear’s Wife
- White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese with Truffle Sea Salt – The Cooking Actress
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!