Happy Sunday! And happy fall! I’m loving the cooler mornings but not the fact that it’s getting darker earlier… I’m officially into #PumpkinEverything season. I don’t care if pumpkin’s not cool anymore, I love it anyways! Last week Ben went to Target and bought me a box Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. Find yourself some… they are SO good! Way better than the Pumpkin-O’s from Trader Joe’s. And on that note, enjoy the meals this week. I’m super intrigued by that sweet potato salad, and can’t wait to make my Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cake with Nutella Frosting… it’s one of my favorite fall dishes! 🙂 Yum-o!
- 30 Minute 2 Ingredients BBQ Wings – Big Bear’s Wife
- Costa Rican Rice and Beans with Fried Eggs – The Pajama Chef
- Sweet Potato Salad – Pies and Plots
- Butter Cream Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Taco Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Hard Root Beer Burgers with Blue Cheese and Crispy Onions – The Spiffy Cookie
- Bacon and Artichoke Risotto – Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cake with Nutella Frosting – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!