So happy it’s fall–both outside and in the kitchen. I love this time of year… so perfect for long walks outside in the cooler weather, and then cozying up inside with a good meal! 🙂 Here’s another week of great eats!
- Vegetable Fried Quinoa – Pies and Plots
- Chicken and Biscuits – The Cooking Actress
- Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken and Artichoke Pasta – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Brown Butter Gnocchi with Summer Squash, Almonds, & Soft-Boiled Eggs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Crock Pot Pot Roast – The Pajama Chef
- White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins – Pies and Plots
- Salted Caramel Pecan Pie – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pies and Plots | The Cooking Actress | Foodtastic Mom | The Spiffy Cookie | Big Bear’s Wife | The Pajama Chef
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
2 thoughts on “Menu Plan”
That Vegetable Fried Quinoa looks pretty delicious, perfect for a Fall meal!
I SO agree with you!!