Happy Sunday! One of my favorite parts about fall is that we can enjoy soup for dinner multiple times per week without it being a lazy fall-back meal a la tomato soup with grilled cheese. There are a few yummy looking soup recipes we’ve selected for you below, but I’m in need of some new soup ideas. Share your favorites in the comments! 🙂
- Pumpkin Chicken Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash – The Pajama Chef
- 5 Ingredient Ravioli Soup – Big Bear’s Wife
- Spicy Peanut Butter Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- Classic Homemade Guacamole – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Black Bean & Chorizo Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Glazed Pork Tenderloin – Foodtastic Mom
- Chocolate Baked Oatmeal – The Pajama Chef
- Blueberry Pie Sugar Cookies – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife | The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Foodtastic Mom
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!