Whew, what a week this has been! Lots of teaching and stuff to do at work… so I was really happy to have this weekend to relax. We went to a cookout on Friday and spent Saturday getting stuff done. Today after church we plan to carve pumpkins–and I may even do the whole “put baby in a pumpkin” thing. I’m super excited! It’s looking like a great week of eats ahead, thanks to my blogging friends. Personally, that tortellini soup looks SO good. Have a great week, everyone!
- Southern Style Chicken and Dumplings – The Cooking Actress
- Hormel Pepperoni Quinoa Salad – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salad Sandwiches – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Crockpot Saucy Italian Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Ham – Big Bear’s Wife
- French Onion Macaroni and Cheese – The Cooking Actress
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Foodtastic Mom | The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!