Did you guys have a good weekend? The leaves have finally started to change in Nashville–they aren’t as pretty as they have been in other years, but I still *love* fall. Seeing #BabyVolde crinkle up leaves in his little hands is precious….can’t wait til next year when he can stomp around in them. Awww! Even though it’s been a warmer than usual fall, that hasn’t stopped me from cooking up some great fall food! Soups and stews and cozy dishes, oh my! Here’s a list of great meals you could make for dinner this week. Enjoy!
- Ghost Chili with Cornbread Topping and Chipotle Creama – The Spiffy Cookie
- Vegan Roasted Root Vegetable Stew – Foodtastic Mom
- Apple Cream Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo – The Cooking Actress
- Mom’s Individual Meatloaves – Pies and Plots
- Baked Apple French Toast with Streusel Topping – The Spiffy Cookie
- Buckeye Brownies – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!