It’s December! And tomorrow #BabyVolde turns seven months old. Oh my goodness. I hope you’ve had a nice weekend–we certainly have. I’ve gotten almost all our Christmas shopping done. Yay for online shopping! Today I’m planning on making some meals for the week ahead. In case you’re looking for some ideas, check out our group meal plan below. Lots of good eats! Enjoy!
- Cinnamon Bacon Carbonara – The Pajama Chef
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Big Bear’s Wife
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Spicy Balsamic Roasted Vegetables – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast – Foodtastic Mom/li>
- Lemon Herb Eggs in Ciabatta – The Pajama Chef
- Chocolate Dipped Madeleines – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!