Have you guys had a good weekend? We sure have! I wish I had Monday off too–but unfortunately I don’t. Boo! But at least Ben and our handsome lil baby plan to come have lunch with me at work to make up for it! Here we go [on time!] with some meal ideas for the week. What are you most excited to eat? Those coffee-rubbed burgers sound ridiculously good to me!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – The Cooking Actress
- Chicken and Cheese Pita Sandwiches – Pies and Plots
- White Skillet Lasagna with Butternut Squash and Kale – The Spiffy Cookie
- Reverse Sear Coffee Rubbed Burgers – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Turkey, Black Bean, and Sweet Potato Chili – The Pajama Chef
- Beef & Ramen Noodle Stir Fry – Big Bear’s Wife
- Chocolate Chunk Waffles with Banana and Almond Butter – The Cooking Actress
- Gluten Free Monster Cookie Bars – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!