Wow, it’s almost October! Do you celebrate Halloween? I have to admit, I’m not very into the holiday… just not my thing. I’m sure when my little man is old enough for trick or treating, I’ll be a little more interested in it. But for now, no thanks. Nevertheless, this month’s recipe roundup is full of yummy Halloween treats. So creative! Enjoy!
All The Desserts
- Boo-tterscotch M&M Cookies – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats
- Spooky chocolate chip spider cookies – Savory Moments
- Candy Corn Pretzel Bites – The Pajama Chef
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Under The Sea Snack Mix – Pies and Plots
- White Chocolate-Raspberry Eyeball Cupcakes – The Spiffy Cookie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Whoopie Cookies – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
This month’s recipe round up was brought to you by:
Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Savory Moments | The Pajama ChefThe Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all month long!
2 thoughts on “Halloween Recipes for October!”
So fun! Those eyeball cupcakes look great 🙂
They do! Thanks! > > >