I’ve been dreading this upcoming week… the last full week of my maternity leave. 😦 I really enjoy my job, employer, and coworkers, but can I just say… American family leave policies are the worst!!! I’m thankful I’ve been able to be home with my baby for the first seventeen weeks of his life, but that’s still too short. 😦 This week is a practice run at daycare, with baby boy headed there a few days this week. I start back to work full time the day after Labor Day. We’ll see how it goes! Baby has been watched by his grandparents and at the church nursery and has done great in each situation… so fingers crossed he will do well at daycare too! I’m going to try to fill my alone time this week [what is that?!?] with a mix of fun and productive… make a few freezer meals, clean up a little bit of the messiness that has built up in our house this summer, treat myself to fancy coffee and lunch out… and try not to miss my baby too much. On that note, happy menu planning! Hope these suggestions help!
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Beef Tacos – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chicken and Broccoli Au Gratin – Big Bear’s Wife
- Roasted Chickpea, Carrot, & Radish Salad with Lemon-Dijon Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Healthy Baked Tuna Quinoa Cakes – Pies and Plots
- Chevre and Spinach Pizza with Truffle Honey-Goat Cheeses – The Cooking Actress
- Sugared Walnut Grape Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Lemon-Lime Pistachio Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!