What are your Thanksgiving plans? We are hosting this year–just a small gathering, Ben’s brother and his new wife. And of course, it’s #BabyVolde’s first Thanksgiving! He started eating solids about a week and a half ago–so far he’s tried sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and butternut squash… and he’s totally a fan. 🙂 Coincidentally, those are totally Thanksgiving foods so he’ll fit right in at the dinner table.
So I was supposed to post this on Sunday with the rest of my meal plannin’ friends–but I forgot. Whoops. I was sick this past weekend, so I don’t know what happened exactly. But here it is now! Hopefully not TOO late for you. I’m not making everything on this list, but some of it is definitely under consideration. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side? I personally can’t get enough of the stuffing and cranberry sauce. Mmmm!
We’ll be taking a meal planning break for next week, but then we’ll be back with more good eats after the holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Perfect Roast Turkey Breast – Foodtastic Mom
- Pumpkin Pecan Crescent Rolls – Pies and Plots
- Cheesy Chive Mashed Potatoes – The Cooking Actress
- Apple & Caramelized Onion Pretzel Stuffing – The Spiffy Cookie
- Homemade Skillet Creamed Corn – Big Bear’s Wife
- Apple Cranberry Relish Salad – The Pajama Chef
- Sweet Potato Sheet Cake – Pies and Plots
- Chocolate Shoofly Pie with Pecan Whole Wheat Crust – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!