I love making plates of cookies to give out to friends and family, neighbors and coworkers, and all the other people in my life at Christmastime! It’s so fun baking up a storm and being able to give a bunch of treats away. Some people have the one bread, coffee cake, candy, or cookie that they are known for, but I like variety. Hope this list of 50 cookies, bar cookies, candy, muffins, and other treats helps you decide what to make this holiday season! Some of the recipes are my personal tried and true favorites, while others are on my to-bake list this season. I wish I could taste them all!
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
- Classic Sugar Cookies
- Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Double Coconut Macaroons
- Peppermint Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Peppermint Oreos
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Rosemary Star-Shaped Shortbread
- White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies
- Chocolate Gingerbread Bars
- Coffee Blondies
- Dark Chocolate Crumb Bars
- Dark Chocolate Ginger Squares
- Fudgy Fresh Mint Brownies
- Holiday Popcorn Bars
- Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies
- Red Velvet Cookies & Cream Bars
- Skinny Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Chocolate Pistachio Fudge Bites
- Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
- Creamy Mints
- Gingerbread Truffles
- Graham Cracker Toffee
- Linda’s Caramel Ritz Bits Crackers
- Oreo Truffles
- Pretzel Buckeyes
- Rocky Road Peanut Butter Candy Cups
Muffins and Other Sweet Breads
- Chocolate Filled Orange Buns
- Cinnamon Carrot Muffins
- Cranberry Orange Scones
- Eggnog and Ruby Red Grapefruit Muffins
- Fresh Cranberry Coffee Cake
- Gingerbread Muffins
- Lemon Cranberry Muffins
- Pear Ginger Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- Sunrise Orange Cranberry Muffins
18 thoughts on “50 Christmas Cookie Plate Ideas: Cookies, Candy, and More!”
Yay! Thank you for including my Chocolate-Gingerbread Bars on the list. What a great roundup!
you’re welcome! thanks amy!
Awesome round up of goodies! The butterscotch toffee made my heart miss a beat… 😉
thank you, sally!!
Each one of these looks better than the next!
Aw thanks for including me on your list of to-make’s! That one doesn’t get a lot of attention so I was surprised to see it here. Merry Christmas to you, Sarah!
aww, you’re welcome! i had it pinned and thought it sounded great 🙂
These all look amazing – what a great list! Thanks for including me 🙂
thank you, rachel!
I want to eat ALL THE COOKIES!!
haha i hope you did 🙂
I can’t believe you did this. Wow what a selection. Wonderful!
So many delicious sounding treats! If only I had enough time to make all of them! haha
haha i wish! thanks!
Amazing round up.. I’d like to try them all! 😉
thank you! 🙂 me too!